Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Project Life 3x4 pocket insert

It has been a while since I have posted a project but here we go…

I have been scrapbooking using the Project Life system that a good friend introduced me too and I love it!  It is so fast and easy.  This system is far less stressful for me than the traditional way of scrapbooking.

Now instead of creating big 12 x 12 pages, I create little 3x4 or 4x6 pocket inserts to decorate my pages.

Here is one of my 3x4 inserts using Meljen's Designs digital stamps:


If you are interested in a fast and less stressful way to scrapbook, check out the Project Life system.  There is a link on my sidebar.

3 comments:

  1. Love this Dawn, so good to see you crafting again. I'm now trying to talk myself out of buying the digital version of Project Life now though!! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn this is simply stunning! Love the beautiful image and the bright summer colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this Dawn, how pretty. I must confess I am not super creative when it comes to my PL album, but I do do a lot of other scrapbooking. How are you keeping my friend??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!